We’ve made it easier than ever to get your season pass today. Pay online, fill out the form, return it, and pickup your pass at the mountain. Remember to choose a pass appropriate for your ticket holder. Junior passes are Pre-K. Students are K-12. Senior citizen is designated as 70 or older. Please know we require a photo to be associated with your season pass for fraud prevention, as well as a signature confirming your agreement to our skier code of conduct, in full below.
Skier Responsibility Code
Skiing and snowboarding can be enjoyed in many ways. At areas, you may see people using alpine skis, snowboards, telemark skis, cross country skis, and other specialized equipment, such as that used by the disabled. Regardless of how you decide to enjoy the slopes, always show courtesy to others and be aware that there are elements of risk in skiing that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Observe the code listed below and share with other skiers and riders the responsibility for a great skiing experience.
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct the trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any life, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.